727 Marrett Road - A
Lexington, MA 01754, US
Lexington, MA 01754, US
Aloft Lexington is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $229/night
About This Property
Surrounded by historical sites and just 16 mi from the Boston city center, this family-friendly and pet-friendly Lexington hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free bottled water. Meeting rooms are available on-site for guest use. Modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet, are standard at the Aloft Lexington. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site restaurant and bar as well as the 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features specially designed programs for children as well as special amenities for pets. Only a short distance from the Aloft Lexington, guests can discover Minute Man National Historic Park located 2953 feet away and the Hanscom Air Force Base 2.8 mi away. Numerous museums, charming boutiques and antique shops are also nearby. With nearby motorway I-95, all the attractions of Boston city center are also easily accessible.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The Location is Perfect. The Staff is always super friendly. The hotel is always clean.
Negatives: The Pillows are too soft.. but the beds are super comfy.
Perfect location, easy to get...
Positives: Not much. Breakfast sucked. Room wasn’t made up. From desk person just stupid
Negatives: See answer above
Positives: Very nice place. Not able to shut off AC, while not a deal breaker it was a tad chilly. Overall good value and nice staff
Negatives: It was really nice
Positives: They canceled my stay
Negatives: Altido canceled my stay claiming a pestcontrol issue 24hs prior to arrival in a week where the city was at 90% occupancy. booking was made months in advance. one would say good that they cancel if there was a pest issue, but they just canceled and did not give me any alternative ruining my vacation, and they gave a different reason to booking.com, to them they told them "overbooking" so what was it. we never know. I had to find another property in less thn 24 hs, double pay and wait for credit card refund times, same quality/size/area type of property was already all booked or at a higher price. basically they ruined my vacation with friends and family. DO NOT TRUST THEM. on the bright side they did the refund. ohh and i as upon cancelation I called immediately without thinking I now have a 75usd phone charge in my phone service.....who will pay for that?
worst experience in my life
Negatives: I didn’t like the front desk staffs attitude. Very unprofessional in responding to me both from a staff name Leila and the manager. I told the manager my experience and I told him because pf his attitude I will give the hotel bad rating he said I’m happy you will do that and seemed very immature in handling my issues. I ended up departing from that hotel.
Bad. I had to depart...
Positives: very good hotel; clean; courteous staff.
Negatives: Having to ask for towels and having the room made up. No issues really; just an unexpected task.
Positives: Good to see Benson again. He & morning desk clerk made us feel welcome. Room was clean & quiet.
Negatives: Lobby seems a bit cold & uncozy in appearance. A simple free continental breakfast would be nice.
Smooth experience with no unpleasant...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).