Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel And Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752, US
Pet guests are welcome at Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel And Trade Center. Pet fee USD $25 per pet, per night (up to USD $100 per stay). The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
The largest Massachusetts hotel outside of Boston, this hotel has 47,500 square feet of adjustable exhibition space and extensive hotel amenities. In the heart of Central Massachusetts, the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center is conveniently located off I-495 and the Massachusetts Turnpike. The Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center is the most popular trade show, convention and meeting venue in the Boston region! The hotel offers 34 acres of room accommodations, meeting space and public areas to hold events of any type and size. A complimentary shuttle is available to take you within a five mile radius of the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Great breakfast and the hotel was quiet. Beds were comfortable and main bedroom area looked good.
The pool was disgusting. The pool water was green colored and the pool Area didnt have any chlorine smell. The bathrooms in the room were extremely out of date. Hallway carpeting was bunching up due to aging and the elevators seemed rickety.
It was spacious
All was well
Room was large and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was great.
Wish you could turn the heater fan speed down lower. A little noisy. Didnt like having to put down a $100 deposit because we didnt book directly through the hotel. Supposed to get it returned.
The reception at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
I stayed at this hotel a few years ago while under renovation. The lobby area looks nice. However, the rooms and carpeting on the upper levels are very outdated and old. The bathroom was clean but outdated. We experienced a fire drill during my stay, and the staff in the breakfast area were VERY rude. They were being selective as to who could enter while telling others they had to wait. Because of this experience, I would never stay at this location again. Racist may have played a part in their decision.
Elevator not working properly
To start with I was charge double for my stay one from booking.com and the again when I arrived to the hotel. Sencond, I
The hotel was clean and nicely decorated.
No parking near your room
Very comfortable and great breakfast
Elevators were very old shaky and dirty
Cafe da manh,Tudo perfect
Friendly staff and cleanliness
Everything was great.
Confortable clean and cozy
We liked the breakfast and the room made us feel cozy. Overall, we were happy to stay there.
The ice machine was out of order.
Comfortable, cozy, good breakfast, great room space
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.