Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Saugus, MA 01906, US
Saugus, MA 01906, US
Book Now from $150/night
About This Property
Located in Saugus, the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is 11 mi from the Boston city center and the Logan International Airport is 9.5 mi away. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi access. The modern rooms at the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan also include a microwave, plush bedding and a refrigerator. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of spa-inspired private bathrooms with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The pet friendly hotels offers fax and photocopying services. Free parking is available on-site, including parking for large trucks. A picnic area with a fire pit is perfect for a nice day. Revere Beach is 5.5 mi from the hotel and Suffolk Downs is 6.1 mi away. TD Garden is also 10 mi away.
Deluxe 2 Full Bed Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe 2 Full Beds with Roll-in Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
ADA Accessible Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
Premium 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
Suite King with Sofa Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Suite King with Sofa Bed Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Tour Desk
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: only 20 minutes to Boston and the free parking. the price is good
Negatives: the hotel had a weird smell all over, like cigarette smoke mixed with bathroom cleaner. we paid extra for a premium king room, supposedly had free snacks and drinks. it had three snacks One water One juice for a room that’s for Two people. the sink is outside the bathroom in the hallway. the pillows were not comfortable. the coffee maker is old and was on a desk that had no plug to use it.
I will not visit this...
Negatives: The other people make too noise
Positives: Need more breakfast
Need more affordable stay.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).