Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
5425 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49009, US
Kalamazoo, MI 49009, US
Book Now from $73/night
About This Property
Less than 5 miles from the center of Kalamazoo, this Michigan hotel has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Western Michigan University is a 15-minute drive away. A work desk is featured in every guest room at the Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West Western Michigan University. Air-conditioning is included in all rooms. Free coffee is provided in the lobby at Western Michigan Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West. Complimentary large vehicle parking is provided on site. Kalamazoo International Airport and the Air Zoo are a 5-minute drive from the property. Just off Interstate 94, the hotel is less than 3 miles from Milham Park Golf Course.
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King with Roll-In Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Rooms were nice neat and definitely better than some hotels in the area
Would stay again for sure
Positives: The front desk staff was extremely pleasant...
Negatives: I did not like that I traveled to Kalamazoo for work,and hotel was over booked..I did not get the room. I had requested..I also got put into a room that had stained blankets and wet towels..I also was ruidly awaken at 3am by loud voice right outside my door..this was not a good experience for me at all..
Positives: The location
Negatives: The room needed minor and major repairs.
Don't go there
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).