Comfort Inn Livonia
29235 Buckingham Avenue
Livonia, MI 48154, US
Comfort Inn Livonia welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $95 per pet, per night. Pet deposit of USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 20 lbs. *
About This Property
Comfort Inn Livonia is conveniently located in the popular Livonia area. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. To be found at the hotel are 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer whirlpool bathtub, air conditioning, heating, desk, telephone to ensure a restful night. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Comfort Inn Livonia.
2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking (refundable)
- 2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $95 per pet, per night.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Wi-Fi and its speed . Amenities are good
Night Dinner was not there.The people like me from outside USA not able to get the food in the night.
Probably Hotel staff can help.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
The location was a 10 minute drive to where I needed to be, Y
At check in the front desk tell me they needed an additional $100 to hold for a deposit which was nowhere on the website. Several people voiced the same about an additional gold of $100 which most people budget their money prior to traveling. No HOT WATER IN THE ROOM…GUEST SMOKING MARIJUANA ENTIRE FLOOR SMELLED FRONT DESK WAS NOTIFIED NOTHING WAS DONE..SHEETS IN ONE BED WERE NOT CHANGED CLEARLY LONG STRAINS OF RED HAIR ON THE SHEETS AND IN THE BATHROOM…WORSE GOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN AND ALL I GET BACK IS A $20 CREDIT AND TD THE END ROOMS WATER IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM THEN WHY RENT THEM OUT
WORSE HOTEL I HAVE EVER...
The staff was awsome, helpful, and friendly! Although updates are needed, the staff is definitely working hard!
The room could have been a little cleaner...just old and needed updating...not dirty or gross just.
Smell in hallway bad
The staff was pleasant
My room had Nats, the towels were dirty, the bed comforter had stains.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.