AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End
5075 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55416, US
Minneapolis, MN 55416, US
AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per room per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. *No pet weight limit.
Book Now from $226/night
About This Property
AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End is a hotel located in St. Louis Park. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and steaming services. At the hotel, every room features a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave. Customers can enjoy the buffet breakfast available daily for a surcharge. Minneapolis is 3.7 mi from AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End, while Stillwater is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Skyline view (non-refundable)
Catalan Flats, Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Skyline view (non-refundable)
Catalan Flats, Guest room, 2 Queen, Skyline view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Great loctalization in Twin Cites, close to highways.
Negatives: Breakfast is always surprise for EU citizen, no fresh ham or chees (withe or yellow) and cost 17 USD.
Very nice place to stay...
Positives: The breakfast was very expensive
Positives: The location was ok as we were going downtown.
Negatives: Parking was ridiculous! Never, ever had to walk a block and park in a non-attached garage/parking lot to the hotel I am staying in. No night light. Amenities for almost $300 room were were nearly non-existent. No place to hang a towel in bath. Room could potentially sleep four, but only one sink in the bathroom.
Would not stay at this...
Positives: The room amenities: including reading light, safe, iron, blow dryer and roomy shower with personal care items
Negatives: No room service available
It was a luxurious stay...
Positives: Carly at the front desk was awesome!
Negatives: A little spendy for the location
Positives: Location: in the suburb but literally five minutes from downtown Mpls. Great staff; very attentive and personable. The Reveal bar on the sixth floor is to die for: great bartenders and a view of downtown Minneapolis.
Negatives: Parking was a little tight but we managed.
Fantastic Stay; 6th Floor Outside...
Positives: Roof top bar
Negatives: Beds could be more comfortable
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).