Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center
45 South Eighth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This all-suite hotel is located in downtown Minneapolis, just one mile from the Minneapolis Convention Center. Suites at the Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center come furnished with fully equipped kitchens and 43-inch, flat-screen TVs, with internet capability as well as free WIFI. Each suite includes a dining area and living room with sofa bed. A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Downtown Minneapolis Residence Inn. Guests at the hotel can work out in the gym. Target Field, home of the Minneapolis Twins, is less than one mile from the Residence Inn. The hotel is a 7-minute drive from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
Larger Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Larger Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
there wasnt any complimentary bottled water provided for the room I stayed in which was an extended stay room and i think that should be part of the hotel's services moving forward. also the toiletries like body was and other shower supplies were extremely disproportionate to the room and being an extended stay room should have been larger.
staff was unfriendly and aloof
There was no safe.
The breakfast was not good at all. Very cheap.
Loved the size & kitchen, like being in an upscale 2 bedroom apartment! Excellent service & walking distance to many restaurants/attractions
No pool or hot tub
Perfect for our family and...
easily able to walk to many areas downtown safely
parking could be better marked within hotel
elevators weren’t working so had to take stairs to park
location to hospital
Felt unsafe to walk to anything, lots of hotel party’s
staff was excellent, breakfast/coffee was...
Bed was great and everything was great! We appreciated the earlier check in! Thank you
Pull out sofa can be better with a memory pad on top
Suite has full kitchen and the room is spacious!
We found a bug in the bed and the towel was not clean. The breakfast was soooo bad. The food selection was minimum. when I went downstairs at 9am, the coffee was gone. Gym needs to improve as well. The sanitizing wipe box was empty!
Besides the breakfast, the overall...
The juice was satisfactory
Breakfast was not good, the sandwiches were heated up in a microwave and very unsatisfactory
Overall very good, parking and...
Not a very nice staff
Staff not friendly
The 2 bedroom suite was spacious and comfortable. The hotel is in a convenient location close to Target Center, Target Field, and First Avenue.
My only dislike is the breakfast. The hours for breakfast are very short 6:30 to 9:00. When we got there at 8:15, there wasn't much left for hot breakfast, no sausage and couple fritattas. There was oatmeal but it was a mushy mess.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.