Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center
45 South Eighth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This all-suite hotel is located in downtown Minneapolis, just one mile from the Minneapolis Convention Center. Suites at the Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown/City Center come furnished with fully equipped kitchens and 43-inch, flat-screen TVs, with internet capability as well as free WIFI. Each suite includes a dining area and living room with sofa bed. A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Downtown Minneapolis Residence Inn. Guests at the hotel can work out in the gym. Target Field, home of the Minneapolis Twins, is less than one mile from the Residence Inn. The hotel is a 7-minute drive from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: The breakfast didnt have very many options
I will definitely book this...
Positives: The room was exceptional.
Negatives: Had to pay for parking.
Great facility, good location
Positives: Kitchen was working well (stove, refrigerator, pots) Bed was comfortable. TV works well.
Negatives: The toilet was not flushing despite a visit from maintenance. The parking was payable and we did not know before we got there. (Communication mistake) No trash can in the room. There was a tiny trash can in the bathroom.
Negatives: had to pay $26 for parking and travel a decent distance on foot to get to the hotel..
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).