TownePlace Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown/North Loop
525 North 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401, US
Minneapolis, MN 55401, US
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown/North Loop welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets are allowed to be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $129/night
About This Property
Located in the North Loop Neighborhood 0.4 miles from Target Field, Towneplace Minneapolis Downtown offers self catering accommodation with free WiFi. Facilities include outdoor pool area and on-site gym. The spacious, bright colored rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels. The kitchen comes with a stove top, dishwasher and all the necessary utensils. A tea/coffee maker, refrigerator and toaster are available as well. Guests can play a game of pool in the billiard room. The hotel offers an on-site fitness center that comes with cardio equipment and free weights. Laundry and dry cleaning facilities are also available. The TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Downtown offers a hot and cold breakfast buffet every morning. Restaurants such as J.D. Hoyt’s and Sapor are within 1 mile of the hotel. The University of Minnesota and the Hennepin Theatre District are within 3.5 km of the Minneapolis Downtown TownePlace Suites.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Office Studio, Larger Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa beds: 2 (non-refundable)
2 Bedroom Suite (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I liked the size of the room. The room was very clean and enjoyed the whole room set up.
Negatives: I had no issues.
Positives: The staff and the location were the best things about this hotel. The rooms were really rundown for a Marriott in my opinion and the bed was way too soft for my liking.
Negatives: Rooms were aged. Paint peeling in the bathroom. Toilet was broken and they had to move me to another room. The next room had a working toilet but really was showing its age.
Great service but facilities are...
Positives: Nice hotel it good area, walking distance from downtown. I was lucky to get free parking on the street due to weekends.
Negatives: Even during day time you need to open front door with your room key (my wasn't working for some reason), which is annoying and creates feeling like it's not safe area. Imho.
Positives: Breakfast, location, convenience
Negatives: Could’ve used more blankets and pillows
It was very nice.
Positives: great location for the ball field
Negatives: tub drain was backing up while showering
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).