W Minneapolis - The Foshay
821 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
Minneapolis, MN 55402, US
W Minneapolis - The Foshay welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $25 per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $229/night
About This Property
This 4-star hotel located in downtown Minneapolis is a 10-minute drive from the University of Minnesota. The upscale hotel features spa services and rooms equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. The Foshay W Minneapolis features spacious guest rooms. All rooms are equipped with a DVD player and an iPod docking station. The bathrooms include spa toiletries and bathrobes. Guests at the W Minneapolis can use the fully-equipped modern gym. Car transportation and concierge services are available. A large business center is also on site. Guests can dine at Manny’s, a gourmet steakhouse and seafood restaurant, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Prohibition bar is located on the 27th floor and features an observation deck with panoramic views and classic cocktails. Minneapolis Convention Center is a 10-mintue walk from the W Minneapolis-The Foshay. The Metrodome sports stadium is a 15-minute walk away.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Cool Corner, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Marvelous, Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Sleep Comfort Items
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Great view from the observation deck. Hit-or-miss miss on room views.
Negatives: Dusty furniture, lumpy, worn out bed, $6 for 6 bite size snickers... $4 for a 12oz. Can of soda..
Not as expected..
Positives: My daughters prom send off was amazing
Negatives: Loved it
Positives: The lobby area where the bar and sitting room was ( with the fire place) was absolutely beautiful! The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The hotel was centrally located and the environment felt safe. There were lots of restaurants nearby. Our only regret was not having enough time to spend at the hotel!
Negatives: Although the rooms were clean and comfortable, the set up of the furniture could have been a little more practical/ rearranged.
Our overall stay was amazing....
Negatives: The comforter had drops of blood from a previous guest.
Positives: Everything except the air-conditioner was broken in the whole building.
Negatives: The air-conditioning was out and overpriced everything.
very nice but expensive weekend...
Positives: was a nice hotel and nice food
Negatives: the air conditioning was not working my entire stay and was not able to get a refund because I used the Booking app. I was there for the Medellin wedding, which was over 100+ people .
please contact me asap because...
Positives: Old Building. Location. Historical. Restaurants were elegant. Classy feel with friendly staff (mostly). Area felt safe. Good restaurants near by.
Negatives: Torn bed comforter, coffee maker didn't work and if did, it didn't make more then a Expresso shot. Fan in room didn't work. Some staff were snobby.
Negatives: no fridge in room , air conditioner kept going from ice cold to hot off and on
I expected more due to...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).