Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
2750 Annapolis Circle
Plymouth, MN 55441, US
Plymouth, MN 55441, US
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Offering an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center, this hotel is at the junction of Interstate 494 and Route 55. The on-site cafe serves pizzas for lunch and dinner. Each guest room at Residence Inn Plymouth includes a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Full kitchens feature granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Guests at Residence Inn can take a dip in the hotel’s indoor saline pool or work out at the state-of-the-art fitness center. The available equipment includes free weights and treadmills. The on-site Solos Pizza Café offers fresh individual pizzas. Guests can also enjoy a made-to-order sandwich from the hotel’s Subway. Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth is 12 miles from the Guthrie Theater. It is 28 minute drive from the Mall of America.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: did not wake up in time.
Negatives: see above.
excellent facility and room. staff...
Positives: Accommodations were good and the room was comfortable, clean, & quiet which make for a good quick business trip.
Negatives: Some problems with how the end of my stay was handled. Partly my fault, but a good/fair compromise was reached, however the way the funds were redistributed to my card made the reimbursement very difficult within my company's system.
Great trip. The Residence Inn...
Positives: I love that we had a full size stove with dishes. The room was super clean, bed was comfy and breakfast was delicious.
Negatives: There isn’t anything that I didn’t like about the property
My family and I had...
Positives: it was very clean, quiet and have all the amenities of a small apartment.
Negatives: there wasn’t anything I didn’t like about the property
very clean, my family and...
Positives: It was good and we all found something that we liked.
Negatives: We were disappointed that there wasn’t a hot tub in the pool area.
We will stay again, the...
Negatives: Breakfast not before 0630am for Business traveller is a No Go
Positives: really nice
Negatives: I was surprised that the front desk person on Sunday evening could not suggest a single place to eat in the area. I know the pandemic has altered restaurant availability and hours, but this seems like a pretty common question especially since the hotel doesn't have a restaurant. A list or a few places within a few miles, or those that offer delivery would be very helpful.
I have stayed at this...
Comfortable and convenient
Positives: The hospitality was impeccable. The moment I checked in, the service was amazing. From the front desk staff to housekeeping staff, everyone was attentive and so polite. I was having a very stressful day, but just ending it in this establishment made everything worthwhile. Very much family friendly as I was hosting my son's 13th birthday.
Negatives: Everything was good
Wonderful! Restful! Satisfaction!
Positives: breakfast was excellent
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).