Minneapolis Marriott West
9960 Wayzata Boulevard
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426, US
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426, US
About This Property
Marriott West offers modern accommodations a 15-minute drive from central Minneapolis and 4 miles from Brookview Golf Course. It features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center. Our spacious rooms at Minneapolis Marriott West are equipped with free Wi-Fi, TV's with Netflix capabilities, ample desk space and comfortable beds. Guests can enjoy Irish entertainment and food at the Kip's Irish Pub and Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On site vending machines provide refreshments and snacks 24/7. Popular nearby attractions include Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, 9 miles away and Lake Calhoun, 7 miles from the Minneapolis Marriott West hotel. Free parking is available at the property. A free shuttle is provided within 5 miles of the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: beautiful furniture,the lobby is lovely
Negatives: the bed was not that comfortable, a little flat. very noisy! could hear showers running in other rooms at 0500? No microwave
well situated for the tournament...
Positives: Very nice room and bathroom good restaurant connected to it
Negatives: The restaurant was understaffed. They closed early and locked the doors. There was a lacrosse team who took over a elevator. Layed on the floor and wouldn’t move.
Ok. Great breakfast.
Positives: The room was excellent. It was spacious for my family of 5. It was clean, quiet and comfortable.
Negatives: Not a huge deal, but the cable was hit or miss on the TV. Netflix and Amazon wouldn’t load.
One of the nicest hotels...
Positives: It's a good location
Negatives: So I actually stayed in a Holiday Inn Express two nights later for work and it was so much better! A real door for the bathroom, better temperature controls, free breakfast. The pillows on the bed at the Marriott were horrible - I thought about folding up a towel to get some actual support - Holiday Inn actually gives you both hard and soft pillows that are labeled. $17 for an insipid breakfast on top of $200/night for the room? Marriott is completely out of touch. Also the TV supposedly had netflix etc but couldn't connect to the internet, it was too hot or too cold, sliding doors on the bathroom are the worst, and no shuttle to the airport? Come on. Last time I pay extra for a "nice" hotel, that's for sure.
Incredibly overpriced for what you...
Positives: Clean, nice lobby with cozy little spots and decent room and beds
Negatives: Satellite TV was out all night one night. Maybe shouldn't use a satellite provider. Asked for some extra sugar for coffee the next morning, but it was never sent up. There wasn't a hot tub.
Negatives: Phone didn’t work.
Great, but too expensive.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).