Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Westport
11918 Westline Industrial Drive
Maryland Heights, MO 63146, US
Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Westport is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Featuring 3-star accommodations, Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Westport is located in Maryland Heights, 6 miles from Hollywood Casino St. Louis and 19 miles from St. Louis Gateway Arch. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Forest Park (St. Louis) is 13 miles from the hotel and Fox Theater is 16 miles away. All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guest rooms at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Westport include air conditioning and a desk. The accommodation offers a continental or American breakfast. Six Flags St. Louis is 25 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Westport, while St. Louis Zoo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is St. Louis Lambert International Airport, 11 miles from the hotel.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
comfortable bed and nice staff
it was our second time staying at this hotel. last year had no issues. this year our first room reeked of smoke even though I booked a nonsmoking room. 2nd room was dirty, had dead bugs on the ground, stains on the couch, black hair EVERYWHERE in counters/ towels, and bed looked half made. also found black hair on towels in workout room. whoever is doing the laundry needs to wear a hairnet or something. and so much dog poop outside in any grass around the property
ok hotel, won’t be staying...
The staff was amazing, my family enjoyed themselves
beautiful and relaxing , minutes...
Quick and fast service. Friendly and efficient.
Great location. Nice staff. Room was spacious.
Couch cushions are flattened into the bed underneath. Very uncomfortable. Also, I dropped something & it rolled under the bed. It's pretty gross under there. A little expensive for what you get.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.