Extended Stay America Suites - Springfield - South
1333 East Kingsley Street
Springfield, MO 65804, US
Springfield, MO 65804, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $95/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Springfield - South is located in Springfield and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Springfield is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry, ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. Guests can enjoy a free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea that is served every morning. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Bass Pro Shop, the Dickerson Park Zoo and the Fantastic Caverns.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Quiet and peaceful
Negatives: first room , walked in and it was dirty second room had holes in the bed hallway smelled sour and like very old noodles
won’t stay again
Positives: large room and kitchen
Negatives: for such a large room upgrade your beds to queens
Negatives: Room was dirty. Trash from last person still in room.
Positives: clean, well lit, friendly staff
Would definitely recommend
Positives: it was away from everything but right there at the same time
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).