Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial
2301 Colonial Drive
Helena, MT 59601, US
Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
A free airport shuttle to the Helena Regional Airport, a 10 minutes’ drive, is provided by this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. A restaurant, lounge and casino are all available on site. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in each room’s private bathroom. The premium rooms offer a seating area with a sofa bed. The Colonial Restaurant, the Delta Hotel's on site restaurant, features daily specials and a salad bar. They serve breakfast lunch, and dinner on Monday through Saturdays and featuring a brunch on Sundays from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm. The Martini Lounge and Casino features adult beverages and Karaoke. An indoor swimming pool is available for guest use at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial. A 24-hour front desk is offered for guest convenience. The Great Northern Carousel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Last Chance Tours is just 1 mile away. Mount Helena is 4 miles from the property.
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Whirlpool (refundable)
- Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Whirlpool - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $50 per stay.
Junior Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Junior Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $50 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Business Centre
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Ski Storage
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
nothing everything was perfect
this property was a 10...
pretty and clean
loud! thin walls. and slow service in the restaurant (not staff’s fault, they were working so hard)
very good overall. we will...
East check in and staff was pleasant
Entry way is awesome
Rather pricey and you had to pay for breakfast.
Neighbors were noisy and the walls are thin.
Not sure I’d stay there...
Room accessible for dog. Quiet
Perfect stop off on fishing...
our air conditioner wouldn’t stop running no matter what setting we choose on the thermostat.
It was beautiful & very clean. The beds & pillows were very comfortable!
The breakfast was very simple. Only cereal & Danishes.
I feel for the cost of the hotel & how nice it was, the breakfast should have been much better.
Bed and rooms were comfortable.
Room smelled of stale smoke from a past guest. Brunch was $16.95 and for that price you got a cold breakfast and no service, just an employee dropping off the bill. No decaf coffee. Lounge food poor and no coffee in lobby!
Disappointing. Will not return
The service was great. Kind staff. Comfortable bed, clean room and grounds.
The shower water pressure is weak and the drain in the tub was either clogged or drains really slow. The soap and shampoo were low grade.
I left my wedding ring there in the room by accident and it was not returned. The front desk was kind and seemed to be responsive in this situation but ultimately my ring was not found. Assuming the cleaning staff found it and took it.
This hotel was clean, comfortable,...
The surroundings and ambiance
I can't really think of a single thing
Relaxing and luxurious business trip
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.