Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial
2301 Colonial Drive
Helena, MT 59601, US
Helena, MT 59601, US
Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $259/night
About This Property
A free airport shuttle to the Helena Regional Airport, a 10 minutes’ drive, is provided by this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. A restaurant, lounge and casino are all available on site. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in each room’s private bathroom. The premium rooms offer a seating area with a sofa bed. The Colonial Restaurant, the Delta Hotel's on site restaurant, features daily specials and a salad bar. They serve breakfast lunch, and dinner on Monday through Saturdays and featuring a brunch on Sundays from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm. The Martini Lounge and Casino features adult beverages and Karaoke. An indoor swimming pool is available for guest use at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial. A 24-hour front desk is offered for guest convenience. The Great Northern Carousel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Last Chance Tours is just 1 mile away. Mount Helena is 4 miles from the property.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Fireplace (refundable)
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Whirlpool (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
Positives: location it's a beautiful place love the stairs
Negatives: the bed was not comfortable at all and the heat would not shut off it blew cold air all night and was noise. usually we don't have a problem this was the first
Positives: bedding was wonderful, room itself was lovey and clean ... Location was quiet and peaceful
Negatives: The site showed a lovely breakfast .....the room was closed and the continental was a 3 out of 10
Room rate should match the...
Positives: Location and room was comfortable
Negatives: Pet fee was $50 a dog so this fee was 2/3 the cost of the room because we had two dogs. I had staff contact manager and ask for reduction in fee. Being a gold member it was reduced to $25 a dog.
Positives: Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was just what I needed. It was a great stay!
Positives: Beautiful lobby with a lounge and breakfast area
Negatives: Way overpriced for the value. Average room and very limited free breakfast. Coffee maker in room had molded coffee packet in filter basket that obviously hadn’t been cleaned. I could have gotten a better room elsewhere for at least $50 less.
ok room but far too...
Positives: I like the room and pool.
Negatives: The restaurant was not open and Sunday breakfast buffet was over cooked.
Negatives: nothing everything was perfect
this property was a 10...
Positives: pretty and clean
Negatives: loud! thin walls. and slow service in the restaurant (not staff’s fault, they were working so hard)
very good overall. we will...
Positives: Clean room East check in and staff was pleasant Entry way is awesome
Negatives: Rather pricey and you had to pay for breakfast. Neighbors were noisy and the walls are thin.
Not sure I’d stay there...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).