Aloft Omaha West
215 South 181st Street
Omaha, NE 68022, US
Omaha, NE 68022, US
Aloft Omaha West welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
Book Now from $109/night
About This Property
Located 15 miles from TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, Aloft Omaha West offers 3-star accommodations in Omaha and features a bar. Featuring free bikes, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. At Aloft Omaha West all rooms include bed linen and towels. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. A business center and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site at the accommodation. Tiburon Golf Club is 8.2 miles from Aloft Omaha West, while Omaha Community Playhouse is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 19 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: fun modern design, comfy bed, polite efficient staff
Negatives: call me old fashioned but I like a door to the bathroom.
I would look forward to...
Positives: Breakfast was good location was great, room they were clean and staff were really nice and helpful
Negatives: wish they had more to choose from The breakfast menu
Negatives: No hot tub
Positives: it was very clean and comfortable
Negatives: we loved everything
Positives: Clean, great service, dog friendly
Positives: comfort, cleanliness, and price. Staff very cooperative
Negatives: tv didn’t work, but not a big deal
would have stayed another night,...
Positives: Very chic hotel. pretty lobby & bar area, nice pool & gym. The staff was incredibly friendly!
Negatives: no complaints
Negatives: No breakfast
Positives: the location
Negatives: they are dog friendly but they had no doggie poop bags.
the room we stayed in...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).