Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport
2015 Terminal Way
Reno, NV 89502, US
Reno, NV 89502, US
Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *
Book Now from $139/night
About This Property
Located 2.2 miles from Reno-Sparks Convention Center, Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport offers 3-star accommodations in Reno and features free bikes, a fitness center and a bar. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing. National Automobile Museum is 2.9 miles from Aloft Reno-Tahoe International Airport, while Nevada Museum of Art is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, a few steps from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Live Sport Events (broadcast)
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Ski Storage
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Tennis Court
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Cool vibe, boutique style hotel, right across from the Reno Airport
Negatives: It was a little loud with rowdy guests late at night
Positives: Love this property everybody is so friendly and my fur babies love it here too! Thank you!!
Positives: close to airport
Negatives: mattress needs replaced
Negatives: very dark hallways , very thin walls could hear coughing next door and alarm clocks going off at 4:30 AM. tried using fan wall unit to draw out the noise but it shuts off once temp was reached no continuous airflow.
it was just “okay”
Positives: I could walk to the airport
Negatives: Extremely gloomy atmosphere, especially in the hallways. It feels like a sci-fi horror movie. I didn’t know there was breakfast available. I missed that entirely. The furniture doesn’t look attractive or comfortable. However the bed was very comfortable. Admittedly subjective.
I come to Reno often....
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).