Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB
1073 Route 206 North Building A
Bordentown, NJ 08505, US
Bordentown, NJ 08505, US
Book Now from $89/night
About This Property
Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB is located in Bordentown. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. At Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property are laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. The property offers free parking. This hotel offers a conference room that can seat up to 60 guests. Newark Liberty International Airport is 48 mi away.
ADA Accessible Superior King with Walk-In Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: it was clean
Would go back and stay...
Positives: decent stay in a clean motel
Negatives: a little run down
Positives: Everything. Nice place to stay with the family.
Positives: The bed was so comfortable after a long day at work.
Negatives: Nothing that I can think of
Positives: The location was convenient and the room was not bad.
Negatives: There was no microwave or refrigerator.
Positives: really comfy!!! very nice staff !
Positives: Room was comfortable and amenities were good.
Negatives: Lots of arguments outside our room. Didn't feel like a very relaxing place to stay.
Most likely would not stay...
Negatives: Recently renovated, but not clean- hair on the bed sheets and in the bath tub. Noisy neighbors and thin walls!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).