Extended Stay America Suites - Elizabeth - Newark Airport
45 International Boulevard
Elizabeth, NJ 07201, US
Elizabeth, NJ 07201, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $105/night
About This Property
This hotel offers easy access to Interstate 95 and is 4 miles from the Newark International Airport. The hotel accommodations include a fully equipped kitchenette. Work desks and seating areas are standard in accommodations at the Extended Stay America-Elizabeth-Newark Airport. The spacious rooms are also equipped with cable TV. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free parking and air conditioning. Laundry facilities and vending machines are also available for guest use. The Elizabeth- Extended Stay America is within a 5-minute drive of the Jersey Garden Mall, which features shops and restaurants. The New Jersey Performing Arts Center is 6 miles from the property.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Paid WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: It’s too bad it’s not clean no parking the facility is dirty and the service is not good
Positives: Have kitchen tools to use
Negatives: The Assistant General Manager on Saturday!
Positives: staff was nice made sure I was taking care of
Negatives: roaches was on my rag when I went to use the bathroom I saw and someone slashed my tire and no attempt to help had to get police involved
Positives: Well I didn't eat breakfast there but the breakfast that they did provide was very good or like snacks and coffee bagels could be added to it just as well as fruit but I will come back and visit anytime I come back to New Jersey
I'd like to say to...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).