225 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030, US
Hoboken, NJ 07030, US
W Hoboken welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $25 fee per day. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $439/night
About This Property
This Hoboken hotel is located on the waterfront, 1640 feet from the PATH Rail Station with service to Manhattan. The hotel offers a full-service spa. The W Hoboken features a 50-inch TV, coffee machine, Bluetooth clock radios and USB ports in every guest room. Bathrobes and designer bath amenities are also included. Select rooms offer views of the Manhattan skyline and Hudson River. Guests at the Hoboken W can use the fitness center or the full-service business center. The hotel's Living Room features board games, books, snacks and drinks. Offering regional cuisine, Halifax, the on-site restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Hoboken/NJ Transit Terminal Waterway Ferry is 1804 feet away and offers service to Manhattan. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is 3 mi from the property.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Cozy, Guest room, 1 King, Limited view (refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Queen, Partial river view (refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, River view (refundable)
Fabulous, Guest room, 2 Queen, River view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room And Suites Access Through Exterior Corridor
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Positives: the location it great!
Negatives: the rooms were not very clean. hair on towels and dust on things. needs a light renovation in the rooms. the lobby area and restaurant was great.
not my 1st pick of...
Positives: The hotel is in a great location in town, walking distance to lots of shops, bars and restaurants and the Pathe train going into Manhattan. The rooms are spacious and the beds, pillows and bedding are the best!
Good hotel in a great...
Positives: Location, view, comfort, and able to walk to so many restaurants, coffee, and shops! Only 2 blocks away! The best part of this location besides the view is the 5 minute ferry ride to NYC!!! A+!
Negatives: Pricey but I always stay here.
Location, view, comfort, everything is...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).