Aloft Mount Laurel
558 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, US
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Mount Laurel. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $139/night
About This Property
The Aloft Mount Laurel, is ideally positioned in the heart of Mount Laurel, just a few moments away from many local attractions. This modern hotel is close to many local attractions including National Ballet of New Jersey, Gorden Theater, and Citizens Bank Park . Guests will also be just moments away from many local dining options, shopping, entertainment venues, and much more. The Aloft Mount Laurel, combines great amenities with ideal location sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers alike.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Salt-water Pool
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: clean, helpful staff
Negatives: good Management and Steph are very rude and ignorant and disrespectful and judgmental
they threatened to call law-enforcement...
Positives: clean and easy to get to
The people at the front...
Positives: very clean
Negatives: thought it would be bigger
Positives: check in gentlemen was amazing
Negatives: shower pressure was terrible and fridge was small and placed inconveniently
it was nice
Positives: the size of the room and the workers
Negatives: I called to ask was the oil open And when we arrived I was told they was closed. My kids were disappointed.
will stay again
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).