Red Roof Inn Batavia
8204 Park Road
Batavia, NY 14020, US
Batavia, NY 14020, US
Book Now from $77/night
About This Property
This hotel in Batavia, New York is 1.9 miles from Dwyer Stadium, home to the Batavia Muckdogs baseball team. The rooms offer free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV with HBO. Each room at the Red Roof Inn Batavia is furnished with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Batavia Red Roof Inn includes a business center and a gym. Niagara Falls is 52 miles from the hotel. Darien Lake Theme Park is 15 miles from New York Red Roof.
1 Full Bed Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Bed Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Bed Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The stay wears nice I enjoyed my time.
Negatives: the room was I uncleaned upon my arrival dir upon shelf by the door sink was dirty
Negatives: So many negatives about my room it’s impossible to comprehend that the staff aren’t already aware of these issues. However, the lack of follow up is truly disappointing when safety issues are brought to their attention and ignored.
My worst experience ever- doesn’t...
Positives: Comfortable Hotel
Negatives: Multiple noises coming from the nearest rooms due to some kind of other guests' private party.
Positives: the new renovations & the laminate flooring were clean & attractive.
Negatives: breakfast is so run of the mill. What about fresh grapes for a change?
a good night’s sleep.
Positives: Easy on/ off the thruway … close to restaurants.. clean… quiet… comfy
good stay at a very...
Positives: It was as though we were staying at ma's house, we felt right at home with a late night
Negatives: It was cold outside...
Like Grandma's house
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).