216 Duffield Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201, US
Aloft Brooklyn is pet friendly. Pet weight limit is 20 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
This Brooklyn hotel is 1 mi from the Brooklyn Bridge and 1.7 mi from Manhattan. The hotel offers free WiFi, on-site dining, and a 24-hour snack shop. Barclays Center is 0.8 mi away. Aloft Brooklyn rooms include a flat-screen TV and charging station for electronics. The rooms also include cable TV and refrigerator. Aloft guests can dine in Re:mix Lounge or have a drink at XYZ Bar. The hotel also features Tactic, a meeting room with a 50-inch flat-screen TV. Brooklyn Aloft is within a 2-minute walk of the Hoyt Street subway station. The Brooklyn Museum is 1.9 mi away and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden is 2.2 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Daily Disinfection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Deck
- Valet Parking
So there was food in the refrigerator from the moment I checked in. We went to the front desk to inform them about they promised to clean it, But when we came back we found that the food was still there. Bed sheets were dirty and stained.
The room layout, cleanliness and the view.
The television didn’t work. Kept going dark.
I also didn’t like that I had to go to the lobby to use the microwave and the clerk had to touch it in this day of covid.
The location was perfect and...
good location with nice sized standard rooms - better than expected for a NYC hotel property
staff unfriendly and unknowledgeable of the local area
good value for the money...
Complimentary breakfast. Our
Was only cleaned one time
In four days.
Great location. Multiple elevators. Spacy room.
Hairs on the floor. Room was infested with drain flies. Sheets was coming off the bed all the time.
I didn’t really like anything
before booking, I didn’t know you needed a key to go up to the room on the elevator
I won’t be staying again
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.