Aloft Buffalo Airport
4219 Genesee Street
Cheektowaga, NY 14225, US
Cheektowaga, NY 14225, US
Aloft Buffalo Airport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $170/night
About This Property
Aloft Buffalo Airport is located across the street from Buffalo Niagara International Airport, just 21 mi from Niagara Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower, with free toiletries provided. There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. You can play billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Diamond Hawk Golf Course is just 4 minutes' drive away and the Walden Galleria Mall is 10 minutes' drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: The hotel didn't live up to expectations. From the photos online it looks newly remodelled and most importantly, clean. It was certainly not clean (see photos) and had a musty smell. I knew immediately I wouldn't be back, especially when I could pay $20 a night more and get a much nicer hotel nearby. But, I felt it wasn't the worst place to stay, for the price. And then... We were charged an extra $68 CAD, without our knowledge or explanation, even though we had prepaid through booking.com. I've reached out to the hotel through booking.con regarding this and have had no reply. This is outrageous! We were in the room for one night, and that totalled just barely over 12 hours from check-in to check-out, most of which we were out shopping. We don't smoke, drink, party, or do anything else that would otherwise risk us having an extra charge, and yet here we are. Even if the hotel had been immaculate, I wouldn't stay here again for this reason alone. I had seen other reviewers say they were charged extra fees as well, and thought it was a fluke. Apparently not.
Positives: friendly and accommodating staff. excellent location.
Negatives: the bedding can be softer.
Positives: Staff was very friendly and greeted me every time I left or entered the room
Positives: Newer looking facility. Friendly front desk staff. Clean bathrooms. Lobby had a clean fresh feel. Gym looked nice. Nice big luggage rack in the middle of the room.
Negatives: Pool was seriously cold. Air conditioning was blasting at the bed all night long so I couldn't sleep (I tried to shut the fan off and it kept coming back on). Black out curtains still let light in from the top and illumated the whole rooom in the morning waking me up super early. Bathroom sink wasn't cleaned on arrival. The room smelt very heavily of air freshener which I'm guessing was used to cover up the smell of pot that we smelt in the hallway.
Ok, but there's better places...
Positives: Hotel was booked or sold out when we arrived even with a reservation, we had to wait over an hour, then they couldn't even give us the room we paid for, then they moved us to a new room the next night and the AC didn't work, they said they would fix it, they didn't and we left the hotel a full day early due to how horrible it was
Negatives: Hotel was booked or sold out when we arrived even with a reservation, we had to wait over an hour, then they couldn't even give us the room we paid for, then they moved us to a new room the next night and the AC didn't work, they said they would fix it, they didn't and we left the hotel a full day early due to how horrible it was
Positives: Loved the shower! Loved the comfy bed!
Negatives: Body wash container in shower was empty.
A great choice for a...
Positives: Love the location, just off freeway, across the street dr Buffalo airport!
Negatives: Service was sub par from pre-Pandemic (the last time we stayed), which I presume may be from shortage of staff…probably could have used a little less “attitude” from them (both pre & post air travel, different person). Also the first room we were assigned was definitely NOT ready for new patron…not serviced after the previous guest.
Not as good as previous...
Positives: Great staff
Negatives: No kids under the age of 18 in the pool after 9:30pm
Negatives: The fact there's no microwave in the rooms
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).