Aloft Buffalo Airport
4219 Genesee Street
Cheektowaga, NY 14225, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Buffalo Airport. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Aloft Buffalo Airport is located across the street from Buffalo Niagara International Airport, just 21 mi from Niagara Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower, with free toiletries provided. There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. You can play billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for golfing. Diamond Hawk Golf Course is just 4 minutes' drive away and the Walden Galleria Mall is 10 minutes' drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Your staff is great. Very accommodating, friendly, fun to talk to and professional. The location and shuttle to/from airport was always available and timely.
Lounge area fun and full most evenings.
Roo.s are comfortable, spacious and secure.
Very happy with my stays there!
The only "ding" would be the shower pressure. The bathroom is lovely but water pressure was low. And that's not really the hotels fault. City of Cheektowaga water department issues. Lol
The check in ladies were extremely nice
The room was so dirty, the bed mattress was unzipped and you could see the inside of the mattress. Scary! We placed towels along the rug so we could walk on the floor. You can tell nothing has ever been wiped down in the room. Also No cleaning service all weekend (Apparently you have to ask for that)
Hallway was always a mess with dirty towels and bags of trash.
I thought because Marriott owned this property it would be nice, I was completely wrong and and feel taken advantage of.
Many other hotels in the area to stay at I wish I chose another one for the price we paid
Breakfast was excellent, a little over priced
Definitely will be staying here...
The room was cute.
The sheets did not fit the mattress. The mattress top was separating from the frame.
The staff seemed to not...
I like the location the best, it's close to my destination. Staffs are helpful.
Our room is in distress, wallpaper is peeling, the window has a big crack. The shower head is too high to reach. The bathroom door wouldn't close all the way and made loud noise when you flush.
Great location, but poor for...
dont have break there
Nice front desk staff!!
Great stay. Easy To get...
The room was filthy. The sink was not cleaned. Stains on the rug and chair. The bedding was the worst. There was stains on the sheets and comforter. The bedding looked old. If we did not check in at 9pm after driving over 500 miles, we would not have stayed. A clean bed should be the least you can do as a hotel.
Do not stay there!
You can tell this place is poorly managed.
Convenient. Nice menu at the bar. Yummy.
Perfect place to stay if...
Lots of amenities for a hotel whose majority of guests only stay for the night before/after their flight - swimming pool, fitness room, pool table and a late night open bar/restaurant among others. The modern design of the hotel also added to a very pleasant stay.
A very nice surprise
They need to have more staff at the front desk
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.