Red Roof Inn Cortland
2B River Street
Cortland, NY 13045, US
Cortland, NY 13045, US
Book Now from $85/night
About This Property
Red Roof Inn Cortland is offering accommodations in Cortland. This 2-star motel offers a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and free WiFi. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located 21 miles from Cornell University. Ithaca College is 24 miles from the motel, while Jim Butterfield Stadium is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, 19 miles from Red Roof Inn Cortland.
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I forgot a ring in room 111 pls
Positives: located close to SUNY CORTLAND
Negatives: shower needed updating
decent value considering the cost...
Pleasantly surprised, last minute booking...
Negatives: not clean
Negatives: No breakfast ..elevator ..laundry
Positives: Location to 81
Negatives: No continental breakfast, bathroom had hair and black mold in shower
Positives: Can’t beat the location! They had free coffee in the lobby! Room looked very nice. Lovely beds!!
Negatives: My room was cold at first. There was no hand soap in the bathroom. The bathroom faucet was a bit loose. Did not know how to turn the sound down on the tv remote.
It was pleasant but I...
Positives: ALL of the staff are happy and personable! We stay quite often as we are contractors from out of town. They go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant and are very accommodating!
Great place to stay!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).