Red Roof Inn Fulton
930 South 1st Street
Fulton, NY 13069, US
Fulton, NY 13069, US
Book Now from $79/night
About This Property
This motel is located 5 minutes from the Fulton Speedway and 24 mi from Syracuse Hancock International Airport. It features free WiFi in guest rooms. The rooms at the Red Roof Inn Fulton feature cable TV and air conditioning. A work desk is available. Red Roof Inn Fulton provides 24-hour front desk services and banquet faculties. State University of New Work-Oswego is 14 mi from Red Roof Inn Fulton, while Syracuse University is 25 mi away. Downtown Syracuse is 28 mi away from the motel.
ADA Standard King Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Standard 2 King Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: I didn’t like that there were cockroaches in my room hair in the shower smelled like cigarettes, and that the ladie at the front desk tried scamming me as soon as I got here, I paid on the app and she tried to convince me to pay some type of check in fee which was the cost of the room
Positives: I booked this for a friend and his wife. They enjoyed their stay so much they have hooked additional time at this hotel. Room wasn’t the cleanest when they arrived, but the sheets were clean and they were able to make the rest work. Also, pet friendly! Huge bonus!
Positives: friendly staff
Negatives: freezing hallways
We’re comfortable here during our...
This place sucks
Negatives: asked for some small maintenance and was not done
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).