Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg/ I-90
5370 Camp Raod
Hamburg, NY 14075, US
Hamburg, NY 14075, US
Book Now from $63/night
About This Property
Located just off Interstate 90, this Hamburg, New York hotel features free Wi-Fi access and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Central Buffalo is 11 miles away. A work desk and an private bathroom are included in every guest room at the Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg/ I-90. Select rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, and in-room coffee machine. Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg/ I-90 reception is available 24-hours and the hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks. Several restaurants are within 1 mile of the hotel including the Waterstone Grill. The Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Lake Eerie is 3 miles away.
Standard King Smoke Free (non-refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (non-refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King with Roll-In Shower Smoke Free (non-refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (non-refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Nothing at all. I'll pay extra money for better service and a much cleaner facility
Negatives: The toilet didn't flush properly, the smoke detector went off at about 2 in the morning for no reason, the floors were disgusting and sticky, the bedding looked DIRTY, the tub was rusty looking
Positives: The place is a drug infested dump. I refused to stay. Feared for my safety.
Negatives: The dump needs a major overhaul.
Positives: they never clean up sheet before I go in room dirty shower no was cleaning
Negatives: carpet before they no use vacuum
Positives: had a microwave and fridge
Negatives: the longer I looked the dirtier it got. there were tiny black things in the bed and there was a suspicious stain in the bathtub. also the neighbors above me kept throwing things off the balcony.
Negatives: Polar vortex temps necessitated we travel beyond here but no understanding on fmrefund.
Positives: The employees were so helpful and friendly.
Negatives: Nothing. Overall the experience at Red roof Inn was great.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).