2296 Frederick Douglas Boulevard
New York, NY 10027, US
New York, NY 10027, US
Aloft Harlem welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $350/night
About This Property
Located in Harlem, this stylish New York hotel features a bar and fitness center just 3 minutes' walk from Apollo Theater. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at Aloft Harlem offers a flat-screen TV, work desk and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The on-site bar W XYZ offers cocktails and light snacks. The nearest metro station is 125 Street, 4 minutes' walk from Aloft Harlem. Central Park is 6 minutes' metro journey from the property, while Times Square is 20 minutes' metro journey away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Additional Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Socket Near The Bed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Trash Cans
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Video Game Console
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
Positives: Staff was exceptional and professional. Very warm, inviting atmosphere.
Negatives: Nothing. Do not change a thing
Positives: nice staff, clean and comfortable. convenient location
Positives: The staff was beyond helpful and so kind. I spoke with 3 different woman and each was polite and went above and beyond to assist me.
Negatives: Little bit dark in some main areas of the room.
Best staff ever!
Positives: Convenient location to all trains and buses into the city and boroughs. Rooms were cozy and had a dope design. Staff is very attentive and friendly.
Negatives: Did not have a microwave inside room.
A relaxing and wonderful stay...
Negatives: the stairs to go in to the front door
clean ,comfortable and courteous
Positives: The staff is pleasant and accommodating.
Negatives: The hotel is desperately overdue for renovations. Desperately- not a cleaning - renovations. I’ve been to other Aloft hotels - I think it’s shameful that the Marriott hast given this hotel more attention. I checked out immediately.
Positives: I didn't eat breakfast there and the location was fine because I wanted to visit Harlem and I went to the Apollo theater and I had a wonderful meal at the restaurant ran by the church a few doors away it was really really economical and I had a lot of fun because I stayed close to where I wanted to go
Negatives: To be honest with you as beautiful as the decor was to the spirit of Harlem the lobbying was just a little tight and I would have stayed another night but it was a little more expensive than I wanted it to be.
I would stay there again...
Positives: We really liked the room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The downstairs bar had good drinks and a nice vibe. Ubers were quick. Would definitely stay again.
Negatives: Expensive for one night and parking was also expensive.
Great stay. The location was...
Positives: Didn’t have breakfast in property. It appeared that the selection was very limited
Very nice and convenient
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore New York
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).