Aloft Manhattan Downtown - Financial District
49-53 Ann Street
New York, NY 10038, US
New York, NY 10038, US
Aloft Manhattan Downtown - Financial District is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 18 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby. Cats may be considered.
Book Now from $139/night
About This Property
Located in the Financial District, Aloft Manhattan Downtown is 2116 feet from Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial. The closest subway station, Fulton Street, is only a minutes’ walk away. A terrace lounge and a fitness center is available on-site at Aloft Manhattan. The hotel also has a bar and a 24-hour snack bar. Aloft Downtown also offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. A 42 inch flat-screen TV and a coffee maker is provided in every room. The bathroom features a shower and a hairdryer. Aloft Manhattan Downtown is 12 mi from LaGuardia Airport.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 1 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 1 Queen, City view (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Staff
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Indoor Play Area
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Live Sport Events (broadcast)
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: - Staff cleaned room each day and made it nice and tidy - Staff at reception were very nice
Negatives: - VERY dusty behind desk/in air vents - Overpriced snack bar ($6 for an rx bar
Positives: Location was good, directly in the Financial district. Surrounded by food options and sites to see!
Negatives: My room smelled heavily of perfume or some cleaning product.
Positives: Room was fairly comfortable/spacious for a Manhattan hotel, with two queen beds. Staff was helpful and friendly. Overall a good value.
Negatives: Bathroom had sliding door that didn't close flush with the wall. Lighting in the room could've been brighter.
Positives: It was very close to the subway and very walkable to a lot of points of interest.
Negatives: the first room we were in had a plumbing issue where the shower only gave scalding hot water. but the staff helped and switched my room that night. Would have been better if there was a mini fridge at least.
very pleasant with helpful staff
Negatives: overwhelming smell of marijuana on our floor, noisy ventilation system and no blankets
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore New York
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).