Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC
510 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036, US
Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
The Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC in Hell's Kitchen offers rooms with a flat-screen TV. It is 0.7 mi to Times Square, the Theater District and the 42nd Street underground station. The rooms at Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC feature a free WiFi, a 42” flat-screen TV a mini-bar with locally curated snacks and beverages. The private bathrooms have free toiletries and micro fiber bathrobes. Guests of Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC can enjoy the sundeck and outdoor event space as well as the wellness center that features a gym. The lobby hosts art exhibits. The Javits Center is 2461 feet from the property. Rockefeller Center and Lincoln Center are 0.9 mi from Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC. Bryant Park and Hudson Yards are 0.8 mi away. Chelsea Art Gallery is 1.2 mi from the hotel.
Deluxe King (refundable)
- Deluxe King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- The pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paid WiFi
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
bit dirty in corridor’s
wouldn’t stay again
Amazingly friendly and helpful staff (shout out to Marie at front desk). Great location surrounded by restaurants, quick walks to the theatre district, and a short walk to 2 metro stops. The rooms are spacious and the central courtyard is a little getaway from the urban environment right at your room's doorstep.
Large rooms for NYC, Clean, good Bathroom, very good Location (8 min walk to Times Square), friendly staff
It was very cold in the rooms, no real heating
Friendly staff, ok location.
The hotel is in need of some TLC especially the rooms. I can imagine it was modern 10 years ago but now theres wear and tear showing plus the rooms could do with a proper deep clean and some brighter lighting options (dimmers?)
Comfortable bed and good shower
No catering facilities or kettle in the rooms.
beautiful lobby and very convenient location
slightly confused when looking for room
looks fancy when you get...
Great location, good room size, excellent amenities, and friendly staff.
location and kindness of staff
No food or bar
Location was convenient
Within walking distance to many attractions
Nothing like pictures
Rundown needs updating
No coffee pot
Free breakfast listed- none available
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.