La Quinta by Wyndham Time Square South
333 West 38th Street
New York City, NY 10018, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
Located in New York, less than 0.6 mi from Macy's, La Quinta by Wyndham Time Square South provides air-conditioned rooms and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. At the hotel each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A continental breakfast is available daily at La Quinta by Wyndham Time Square. The accommodations also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the fax machine and photocopier at La Quinta by Wyndham Time Square South. Popular points of interest near the hotel include Times Square, Hudson Yard, Bryant Park and Madison Square Garden. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9.6 mi from La Quinta by Wyndham Time Square.
1 King Bed, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Wheelchair Accessible
We were thrilled to find an affordable hotel that allowed us to walk nearly everywhere we wanted to visit, with the subway option close at hand. And the front desk staff were helpful and very knowledgeable.
Two issues already mentioned to hotel - The breakfast space is very uncomfortable. Crowded and cold. And the second topic has to do with attention to detail in cleanliness. Not sure how they will overcome the first. The second is certain to improve without cost and quickly.
La Quinta Was a Pleasure
Breakfast was nice, a little crowded. The person running the breakfast was helpful and pleasant, juggling multiple simultaneous requests graciously. Staff were friendly. Location was perfect. Room a little small, but adequate.
A chair in the room (besides desk chair).
I really liked the friendliness of staff
The breakfest room was a little bit too small
Excellent location. Very close to main NYC attractions.
Breakfast too crowded at times.
We had a great time...
good loc. clean and quiet
tiny tiny room. simplest breakfast you can imagine.
Great location, rather large rooms for Manhattan, spacious modern and clean.
Not enough seats at breakfast, room is very small, lack of variety of breakfast.
The breakfast choices were excellent. The location was very suitable for all our plans, we walked or used the subway throughout our visit.
Brilliant, extremely comfortable and suitable...
The room was very nice and clean...staff were great
The caffateria were we eat was so small and the food wasent great no hot food only serial and the cafateria staff was unhelpfull
- Breakfast ( its standard but good)
- I read that kitchen area is small, but I always went there at 6 am and didnt wait
- construction from 7 ma, I think its not permanent and not connected with Hotel in New York always somwere construction and its temproray )
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. Location is excellent.
Near Tine Square
No water provided in room
Only in lobby to be drunk/ taken our own bottle
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.