The Lexington Hotel Autograph Collection
511 Lexington Avenue at 48th Street
New York, NY 10017, US
New York, NY 10017, US
Pet guests are welcome at The Lexington Hotel Autograph Collection. Pet fee USD 150 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 35 lbs.
Book Now from $333/night
About This Property
This modern hotel is 2297 feet from Grand Central Station and 886 feet from the 51st Street subway. The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection provides rooms with dark wood furnishings and blackout drapes. Marble bathrooms contain a curved shower curtain and a granite-top work desk includes an ergonomic chair. Each room is also equipped with a flat-screen TV offering HD channels. Smart TV streaming apps like Netflex, Hulu, Crackle, Pandora are provided in every room. Casual coffee shop such as Starbucks is available on-site. The New York City Lexington hotel on-site fitness center includes TVs, music and towels. The business center can be accessed at any time and offers updated information on local flights. The property hosts live entertainment during evenings. The Lexington, Autograph Collection is 1804 feet from St. Patrick’s Cathedral and 2625 feet from the United Nations Headquarters.
Standard, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
Studio, Larger Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Junior Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Taxi Service
- Ticket Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Great location and service
Positives: It was okay. Our room was very small and the bathroom was microscopic. (Room 2612)
Negatives: For the price of the rooms, I would think that having a person there to make omelets for guests at breakfast is warranted.
Great location, excellent staff and
Positives: The breakfast was okay but it was less inviting than last year when I stayed here. There were no warm things—scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon- and cold hard-boiled eggs with cold fruit are not the same.
Negatives: Drinks are too expensive. With tip, a martinie is $35 and that is crazy, as is wine at $150 for a bottle of Sancerre. The menu is also too limited for food, since there is no restaurant. I arrived from France late in the afternoon, alone, and too tired to go out. I finally had a chicken quesadilla , which was good, but there was no salad or really anything healthy thing to eat.
Comfortable in my little room,...
Positives: The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Negatives: The shower water was sticky, leaving our bodies and hair sticky!!! We couldn't watch Netflix without remembering our password. The windows were very dirty. couldn't connect to Uber due to phone reception.
enjoyed our stay but not...
Positives: Location of the hotel The staff was very helpful especially the doormen. Loui specifically
Negatives: There was no hot breakfast Thursday and Friday of our stay There was no microwave or fridge in the room The heater didn't seem to work properly. Had to keep window shade down to trap heat.
Positives: The hotel is very nice and spacious; it's close to Grand Central and a 20 minute walk from Times Square.
Negatives: My only problem was at check-in. The check-in time was 4 pm. I entered a 5 pm arrival time into the Marriott app the night before but they informed me that my room wasn't ready when I got there at 5:30 p.m. and was given attitude for questioning why it wasn’t ready because a VIP hadn't checked out yet. I was surprised that there was a problem because I had informed the hotel in advance that I would be arriving as my group needed the room to prepare for a show. We were given free beverages at the bar while we waited and finally got access to our room at 6:15pm, which reduced the amount of time we had to get ready and caused stress as we had to leave at 7pm.
1 night concert
Positives: The wallpaper of the elevators!
Negatives: To include breakfast at no extra cost
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore New York
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).