Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport
100-15 Ditmars Boulevard
Queens, NY 11369, US
Queens, NY 11369, US
Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 pet cleaning fee. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
Book Now from $209/night
About This Property
Enjoy complimentary WiFi and multiple eateries at this Aloft hotel near LaGuardia Airport. All rooms at Aloft New York LaGuardia Airport feature a desk, complimentary bath amenities and a mini-refrigerator. Complimentary airport shuttle for pick up and drop off to LaGuardia Airport as well as nearby car rental. Self parking is available for an additional charge ($30.00 per day). Guests can also take advantage of the onsite gym, restaurant and bar. The 24-hour Re:fuel by AloftSM offers sandwiches, salads and breakfast options on the go. Queens Museum is 2.8 mi from the property, while Citi Field is 1.9 mi from Aloft LaGuardia Aiport.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Accessible, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Soundproof Rooms
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Restraunt’s chicken noodle soup very good
Negatives: awkward to buy stuff in lobby
Positives: Room was comfortable. We faced the road and not the airport, so it was not noisy. Had pizza delivered, there was also a food truck right outside we didn't try and there was a restaurant and bar in the lobby with extended hours. Shuttle ran on time. No issues there.
Negatives: It's on a hill, so the front entrance is not where you check in, but you can ring the doorbell to get in late at night, and then take either elevator or escalator down to check in. No complaints.
Great place if you are...
Negatives: It did not had microwave
Positives: Quick and efficient check in, very friendly and helpful staff, and comfortable & clean room.
Negatives: No complaints
This is a perfect, clean,...
Positives: Room space,
Negatives: Restaurant, food,
Positives: Convenient location from/to the airport. There is a bar/restaurant on the premises. Shuttles run every 30 minutes to the airport.
Pleasant stay in the new...
Positives: Staff extremely courteous, kind & helpful Very clean
Negatives: A few dogs there on my floor barking
Positives: the big pillows
Negatives: the tv is too small
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).