La Quinta Long Island City
9 02 38th Ave
Queens, NY 11101, US
La Quinta Long Island City is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room.
About This Property
Located within 5 miles of Citi Field and 5 miles of Arthur Ashe Stadium, La Quinta Long Island City provides rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Queens. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a fax machine and photocopier and an ATM machine that guests can use. The hotel offers a buffet or American breakfast. A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at La Quinta Long Island City. Aqueduct Racetrack is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Belmont Park Race Track is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 5 miles from La Quinta Long Island City.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The staff were very friendly and helpful,the breakfast was great. They laid on a shuttle from the hotel to and from the nearest subway in the evening ,brilliant
Great stay ,outside the busy...
Located in a rough area and behind power station so no views of Manhatton.
Breakfast was poor with no seating most days
For NY hotel is VFM
Room was on a 10th floor with a little nice Manhattan view. Also the room was equipped with microwave, hair dryer and iron. Breakfast were ok, variety of choices, waffles were the best
I came to the hotel at 9:00 and asked for an early checkin. The checkin time was 3:00 and i got my room at 3:40. Lack of cleaning staff.
Amateurs worked at the reception, who didn´t ask for our passports upon arrival, blocked full amount for the stay on our credit card twice and threatened to evict us to the street. Breakfast in temporary premises, it was impossible to find place at the table. Very bad breakfast. Averagely safe location.
Staff very friendly, room was comfy and very clean,
coffee facility, short walk to subway, shuttle bus/van in the evening
breakfast room too small for the amount of people staying at the hotel. If you‘re not early enough or going very late to breakfast you’ll struggle to get a seating. Otherwise the breakfast offer is decent and the staff very kind.
On the doorstep to Manhattan...
Close to subway
Not very friendly staff. Very poor breakfast. Room behind the reception, lot of noise. The surroundings of the hotel looked not very safe.
The staff was super friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean, the shuttle service to the nearest station and back to the hotel.
The breakfast was quite limited, as well was the seating area. We felt like there were not enough seats for the amount of people having breakfast. The ice machine on the 8th floor wasn’t working unfortunately. The shuttle service wasn’t running on some days.
We would definitely stay again
Great hotel, very close to the center. Neighbourhood may look shady but it was ok, no problems. Aside, hotel has shuttle to the nearest metro station and bus stop is right around the corner.
Good staff, nice breakfast, clean and modern rooms
neighborhood not good
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.