Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
310 West Kirkpatrick Street
Syracuse, NY 13204, US
Syracuse, NY 13204, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $251/night
About This Property
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor is set in Syracuse, 0.6 mi from Destiny USA and 0.8 mi from Clinton Square Ice Rink. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel. All air-conditioned rooms at Aloft Syracuse have a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has a fitness center and an on-site bar and restaurant. A 24-hour front desk and an indoor pool are also featured. Erie Canal Museum is 0.9 mi from Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor, while Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park is 1.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 4.3 mi from Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, Harbor view, Corner room (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Loved the interior design
Positives: Cool vibe and layout of the property. Liked that there was security at the door. Organized parking even with a big local event happening next door. (Wing fest)
Negatives: I didn't realize there was a pool, I didn't bring my bathing suit.
Positives: It’s clean, modern and dog friendly
Negatives: The mattress could have been more luxurious
Positives: Loved the view from our room and when we came downstairs. set out of the way of the city
very comfortable and clean hotel....
Positives: The place is stylish and in great shape. The rooms are quite large and in great shape. The common areas is well set up with a pool table that is free to use (we took advantage) with a bar.
Negatives: The parking is not far, but it is across the road.
Stylish place, large room, good...
Positives: The property was very clean and well done, and the room was also extremely nice. All of the staff I interacted with was super friendly.
Negatives: There really wasn’t much within close walking distance. It served my purposes well as I was visiting friends in town, but if you’re looking to walk around Syracuse I’d recommend a property closer to downtown. Parking was plentiful and free but odd. You park across the street in an unattended lot.
A good hotel for business...
Positives: The distance from the convention I attended
Negatives: They over charged my account. They charged my account $578.20 when the booking was for $474.95, then when I left they charged another $250 when I called and asked they said there was a cigarette in the toilet. None of us that occupied that room never smoked. So they scammed us out of more money that wasn't even worth the stay. Also we got there after 11pm on Wednesday night and the working was bragging about how they still charge the whole 250 for the room even if the customer is getting only an hour of the room. This is poor customer service and this guy should not be talking to customers like this.
Scam people out of their...
Positives: Friendly easy check in
Negatives: Asked for extra towels
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).