Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County
7 Executive Boulevard
Yonkers, NY 10701, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel offers nonsmoking rooms with a flat-screen TV and kitchen facilities. It features an indoor pool, a hot tub and free buffet breakfast. Yankee Stadium is 12 miles away. Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County features contemporary rooms with cable TV, an iPod docking station and a plug-in panel. Each room has a well-equipped kitchen which includes a microwave oven, stove and fridge. Basic cutlery and utensils are provided for each kitchen. At Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester, guests can read a book from the library or relax by the outdoor fire pit. It also offers a well-equipped fitness center. Residence Inn by Marriott Yonkers Westchester County is a 10-minute drive away from Empire City Casino and Raceway. Hudson River Museum is 1.7 miles away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
2 Bedroom Suite (non-refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Golf
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
I like how the 1 bdrm king suite is setup.
It was very noisy, afight broke out on 1st floor, women screaming at 7am in morning, woke me up out my sleep, I left immediately after was nit going to stay any longer, refrigerator had a big gash across the front, no Ice machine in hallway and the one in fridge took my whole stay to make 7 cubes. Coffee machine in lobby it was cold and it taste like tar.
I cannot believe it
the front desk manager at check in wasn’t at the desk. stood there for 10 min before he came out and only when I yelled out for someone. Tv remote battery was dead. in the morning breakfast ended at 9:30. I got downstairs at 9. literally nothing left except an orange, 2 yogurts and some slimy eggs. most importantly they neglected to tell me that the security deposit was staying on my charge for 6 to 10 days. until I called on dec 30 th when I looked at my charge statement. I will never stay here again.
the room was nice
the price was high.
The amount of space was nice inside the rooms. Regular beds were comfy. Great kitchen. Very clean. Parking was usually close. Front desk was friendly. Mostly quiet except for a couple who fought for most of the night. Next to Dunkin’ Donuts and Applebees.
The place smelled like pot. The pull out sofa was very old and even when they changed it out, it was still so thin you could feel the bars. The breakfast was awful and the coffee always ran out. the coffee for the room was awful.
Just Okay for the Price;...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.