La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh Cary
191 Crescent Commons
Cary, NC 27518, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Cary is located off Interstate 40, just 4 miles from downtown Cary. Guests of this hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room of this Cary hotel along with free Wi-Fi. All rooms also feature a hairdryer and ironing facilities for added convenience. A fitness center is on site at the Raleigh Cary La Quinta Inn and Suites as well as a laundromat. Meeting facilities are also available if guests need to take care of business. This hotel is just a 13 minute drive from North Carolina State University and 9 miles from Meredith College. The Raleigh-Durham International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
2 Double Beds, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 2 Double Beds, Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
1 King Bed, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
1 King Bed, One-Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, One-Bedroom Suite, Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Staff was friendly. Very convenient to places.
The rollaway bed was horrible. You could feel every spring in it. The full size beds were comfortable but should be upgrades to queen.
Everything. The facility was very nice as were the staff. The beds were so so comfortable and clean and the bathrooms were very nice.
The water pressure in the shower could've been better but not the worst
The hotel was dated. The tub was not working properly, fridgerator was broken, lights were out in room and room was really outdated.
Would not bring friends or...
The waffle machine needs to be fixed because it took me (a 6ft 4in male) a whole lot of effort to be able to use it. The plates for breakfast should be paper-based rather than styrofoam because my waffle was melting through the plate. Other than that, everything was fantastic.
1st room - TV didn't work. Requested handicapped accessible, did not receive one. 2nd room - refrigerator didn't work. Lost food we had brought. Also not a handicapped accessible room either. Breakfast area not clean. Had to clean and sanitize a table myself. Probably won't return to this particular La Quinta.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.