Aloft Chapel Hill
1001 South Hamilton Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27517, US
Chapel Hill, NC 27517, US
Aloft Chapel Hill is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $20 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $159/night
About This Property
Less than a 5 minute drive from University of North Carolina, this hotel features a fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax at the outdoor patio or in the indoor pool. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are found in each bright room at Aloft Chapel Hill. Guest rooms feature modern decor and come equipped with a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. A laundromat and a business center are provided for added guest convenience at the Chapel Hill Aloft. Guests also have access to an activities lounge that includes a pool table. The on-site bar, w xyz, is the perfect way to wind down at the end of the day. The menu features signature cocktails and a selection of beer and wine. A 24/7 grab-and-go eatery offers a variety of snacks and drinks. The Kenan Memorial Stadium is 2 miles away. The shopping and dining of East 54 Community are located next to hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, Courtyard view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Packed Lunches
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: proximity to town
Negatives: lack of amenities and surprise add-on charges.
Positives: The room was big and spacious. The beds were nice, and the hotel was only a couple minutes away from UNC.
Negatives: When booking this hotel it stated that breakfast was included. We expecting to receive a free breakfast option but that was not the case. It was just a shame to not get what we thought we had paid for due to improper advertising.
Enjoyable and Comfortable
Positives: The bed is very comfortable. The shower is great. The location put me right in between the two things I was doing in the area.
Negatives: When I came back to the hotel around 11:45 pm, there was no parking for me in the parking garage. I had to find a space off of the property.
Overall, I will stay here...
Positives: Lounge and bar!
Negatives: Pool size, to small. And the additional fee to park.
Staff very helpful
Negatives: getting drinks at the bar was hard to get there was NO hot food like the website said and the painting on the wall for sale well no one knew how we could buy it
Positives: close to everything.
Negatives: it’s hard to find parking
Positives: Very cool vibe. I love how all the aloft properties are different and this one did not disappoint. Loved all the local art in the lobby. The front desk person was super nice, loved her. Give that woman a raise!
Negatives: Honestly had no issues what so ever!
Brought a close friend to...
Negatives: Walls seemed kinda thin and lack of parking
Positives: Clean albeit incompetent
Negatives: Aloft Chapel Hill saw my booking.com reservation and offered a lower rate. I took it, but they ended up double-charging me for one (1) night's stay. I probably won't be able to get this money back.
Deceptive business practices
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Chapel Hill
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).