Aloft Chapel Hill
1001 South Hamilton Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27517, US
Chapel Hill, NC 27517, US
Aloft Chapel Hill welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $20 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
Located less than 5 minutes drive from University of North Carolina, this hotel features a fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax at the outdoor terrace or in the indoor pool. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and is found in each bright room at Aloft Chapel Hill. Guest rooms feature modern decor and come equipped with a work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Laundry facilities and a business center are provided for added guest convenience at the Chapel Hill Aloft. Guests also have access an activities lounge that includes a billiards table. The on-site bar, w xyz, is the perfect way to wind down at the end of the day. The menu features signature cocktails and a selection of beer and wine. A 24/7 grab and go eatery offers a variety of snacks and drinks. The Kenan Memorial Stadium is 2 miles away. The shopping and dining at East 54 Community are located next to hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, Courtyard view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Negatives: The House Keeping is once in three Days and if you stay longer then its a problrm
Positives: The ambiance. Customer service. Comfortability of bed. Location. Family/work group accommodations. Late check out accommodations. Pet friendly.
Negatives: No food service. No room service. Limited bar menu. Indoor pool with green water. Weathered outdoor lounge area. Gyms with insufficient air conditioning. Parking. Disgusting shower tile and ceiling. Insufficient TV channels. Loud buzzing noise early in the morning. Rugged room appliances. Thin sheets.
It was great until I...
Negatives: Location right next to emergency services and main road, lots of background noise
Positives: It was clean, quiet, and comfortable.
Negatives: I booked two King rooms, was told they were all taken when we arrived and they gave us two queen bed rooms. But the queen beds were the size of double beds. It was an adjoining room with my sons family beside us, the door between was stuck and I had to force it open. there was a little miner repairs needed to the room, but all in all the room was ok. It was a little expensive but normal I guess for this economy.
This was an overnight stay...
Positives: location was good
Negatives: lets just say it did not meet my expectations.
Would not recommend
Positives: Very friendly staff, room size exceeded expectations, perfect location to be in in Chapel Hill.
Negatives: Room cleaning service could have been more complete.
Negatives: Charged me a Pet Fee when I didn't have a pet. I dont even own an animal. Water pressure in shower was very low
Positives: proximity to town
Negatives: lack of amenities and surprise add-on charges.
Positives: The room was big and spacious. The beds were nice, and the hotel was only a couple minutes away from UNC.
Negatives: When booking this hotel it stated that breakfast was included. We expecting to receive a free breakfast option but that was not the case. It was just a shame to not get what we thought we had paid for due to improper advertising.
Enjoyable and Comfortable
Positives: The bed is very comfortable. The shower is great. The location put me right in between the two things I was doing in the area.
Negatives: When I came back to the hotel around 11:45 pm, there was no parking for me in the parking garage. I had to find a space off of the property.
Overall, I will stay here...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Chapel Hill
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).