Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
13139 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277, US
Charlotte, NC 28277, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Up to two cats are welcome for an additional fee of $100 per stay. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
This environmentally friendly hotel is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The property offers free WiFi access, a spa, and an indoor pool. Featuring 9-foot ceilings, all Ballantyne Aloft air-conditioned and heated rooms include a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV and ironing facilities. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the private bathroom. The w xyz bar, billiards, and a fitness center are on site for guests. For added convenience, free parking is available at Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne. Charging stations for electric vehicles are also offered at this pet-friendly hotel. Enjoy live music at the property every Tuesday and Thursday evening. Complimentary transfer services are available within a 3.2-km radius. Carowinds Theme Park and Water Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. High-end shopping is available at Ballantyne Village, located 1.8 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King, Golf view (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Golf
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Pub Crawls
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Taxi Service
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Theme Park
- Tour Services
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Park
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: clean Some of the staff members was amazing
Negatives: The management was rude. We were told one price at the bar from the bartender but was charged a totally different price. when brought it to managements attention they had no care about the situation. Also they tried to say we never closed our tab (which we did had receipt proof) management argued with us that we didn’t and kept charging my card multiple times and I had to wait days to get a refund. The heated pool wasn’t heated ( one of the main reasons we booked this hotel) The room wasn’t 100% like the pictures (minor damages) Our stay started great but ended terrible. Will not stay again and will not recommend
Our stay started great but...
Checkout was smooth , beds...
Positives: A mattress was very comfortable in the hotel is very clean.
Positives: Clean facilities with lots of free parking. Pricing was right for one night (may be a tad high). I would stay again I suppose, but only if it is for 1 night and not more!
Negatives: I stayed for 1 night, but it was an uncomfortable stay. Too much noise coming from outside (from other loud hotel guests). The AC in the room is REALLY LOUD! Both during check-in and check-out, I had to wait for 5 minutes before someone from the staff showed up at the desk. There is no bathroom door. The bathroom sink and toilet is an open space right next to the entrance door, which I did not like!
Not the best one-night hotel...
great place too stay would...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).