Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Northlake
9110 Harris Corners Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28269, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Northlake welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Featuring 3-star accommodations, Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Northlake is located in Charlotte, 5.8 miles from Discovery Place Kids and 7.2 miles from Shoppes at University Place. With an outdoor swimming pool, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Mint Museum Uptown is 9.4 miles away and Bank of America Stadium is 10 miles from the hotel. Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. At Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Northlake every room is equipped with bed linen and towels. A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is 9.1 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Northlake, while Spectrum Center is 9.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Concord Regional Airport, 10 miles from the hotel.
Studio, 1 King (refundable)
- Studio, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Fence Around Pool
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The kitchen was perfect.
We could hear people talking and also could hear their TV in the room next to us in the middle of the night. It was very loud.
spacious room plus the amenities
Room wasn’t clean, had to bring my own cleaning supplies and do it myself. Upon requesting for housekeeping, I was told that staff wasn’t available at that time. Room service never came to my suite during my two day stay. Still waiting on a manager to contact me from that facility for reparations for that inconvenience.
nice environment, breakfast, and restaurant next door
The front desk worker named Orlando!! He is disgustingly RUDE!! He needs to be fired ASAP! I know they have to get a lot of complaints about him!! He has very poor customer service skills & doesn’t know how to speak to customers! He’s very loud & just plain rude! Customers passing thru lobby even had to shake their heads & comment about him! He makes the place in lack of better terms Ghetto!
Minus the worker name Orlando…this...
The area shopping centers interstate close by quiet
Couple kids upstairs from my room sound like they were jumping from the ceiling to the ground the ground to the wall very loud neighbors
Location is fine.. we did not eat breakfast.
Our room was filthy ( the floors were dirty and sticky. All counter tops, table tops, lamp tables, bathroom counter all tops just terrible. I told house keeping aboabout it.. and they were very nice and came and did the best they could to make these things( carpet was filthy needs to be shampooed asap)
The staff was fine.. our...
the cleanliness and the professionalism of the staff
Staff members are great.
The hotel's carpet looks and feels dirty
Everything was perfect! The rooms were clean & comfortable. Friendly staff. Breakfast bar was delicious. Will definitely recommend.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.