Aloft Durham Downtown
345 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701, US
Durham, NC 27701, US
Aloft Durham Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $20 per night charge for dog in room. USD $100 Max per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $349/night
About This Property
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Aloft Durham Downtown is located in Durham. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and bed linen. At Aloft Durham Downtown you will find a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, luggage storage, and a kids' club. The hotel is 328 feet from American Tobacco Campus, 328 feet from Durham Performing Arts Center and 6.3 mi from Research Triangle Park. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 11 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft Deluxe, Larger Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Savvy, Larger Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Savvy, Larger Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: Location Staff
Negatives: The room was worn. The sofa and ottoman in room need to be replaced. They were cracked and for money I didn't expect it to be worn out
Positives: Great location near the Durham Performing Arts Center, as well as the baseball stadium. Also near lots of restaurants and bars. Room was spacious and pretty clean.
Negatives: It was not cheap.
Positives: close to the venue we were going to
Negatives: parking garage wasn’t attached to the hotel
very nice hotel! everyone was...
Negatives: price it was twice as much as last year for same room type. no complimentary snacks or beverages and had to pay for parking after more cost for room
nice visit but expensive for...
Positives: friendly staff, super convenient to DPAC show! will be back in May
Negatives: water pressure low
fantastic getaway for my wife...
Positives: Excellent location to the center of Durham. Great atmosphere. Large room/ suite
Negatives: No luggage rack in the room. Not being able to access the hotel from the parking garage and having to pay for parking.
Positives: The kind and helpful staff, modern clean feel, close proximity to DPAC, ease of parking.
Negatives: Complimentary breakfast would have been nice for the price, but otherwise everything was wonderful.
We really enjoyed our stay!
Positives: Clean comfortable room
Positives: Location can’t be beat
Negatives: I stay at Alofts all over and this one shows ALOT of wear and tear, looking dated , not cleaned properly, no hand towels, tired mattress, and poor bed linens. For how much business this location brings in, it’s time to reinvest in this property. Next time we come, we will walk a little farther to our venue and pay elsewhere for the ‘basic’ details that guests should receive. I was really disappointed in this location, expected more from the Aloft brand.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).