Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek
1468 Skibo Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 5 miles from downtown Fayetteville, the Cross Creek Residence Inn features spacious units with full kitchens. Also available on site are a restaurant, tennis court, and a pgym. All suites and studios are furnished with a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and coffeemaker. Also available to the room are free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek features a Jacuzzi, providing relaxation after working out at the hotel’s gym with treadmill, stair climber, and elliptical trainer. The property offers a free Grab N Go Breakfast. The Residence Inn Fayetteville also features a 24-hour snack shop and a grocery shopping service. Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek is 5 miles from Fascinate-U Children’s Museum and 6 miles from Cape Fear Botanical Gardens. Free on-site parking is available.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
very clean, great staff and good breakfast
great hotel and will stay...
very clean and nice staff
bed was a little too hard
Very pleasant stay and will...
Nice having two bedrooms.
Very outdated. Smoke detector in one of the bedrooms was making noises that kept my son awake through the night.
Served it’s purpose for a...
Didn't have the breakfast
breakfast ok. Staff excellent
facility is showing it's age.
There were roaches in the kitchen. My husband and I both seen them crawling around on the counter tops. Unfortunate as it is I didn't see them anywhere else in the room.
The bugs and bed was so hard.
Ummm Well, it's a NO...
The staff and the room
Everything was great
The room was nice, except for the view outside. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was okay. The best being the friendliness of the manager who asked my opinion of breakfast.
The view from my room. It’s distance from I95. No doggie area outside. No approximate food establishments to deliver.
Comfortable, accommodating to needs, and...
Breakfast was great
The tv doesn't turn to the bed
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.