2100 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607, US
Raleigh, NC 27607, US
Aloft Raleigh welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $30 per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $228/night
About This Property
Aloft Raleigh offers accommodations in Raleigh, North Carolina, just 2 minutes' drive from North Carolina State University. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. All rooms feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Certain rooms have a seating area and a balcony or patio. A 24-hour front desk and meeting facilities are offered for convenience. Billiards can be enjoyed at this Aloft and free use of bicycles is also available. North Carolina State Fairgrounds are 6 minutes' drive from the hotel. Museum of Natural Sciences is 1.4 mi away from Aloft Raleigh. The Koka Booth Amphitheater is 11 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Savvy, Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Memorial Bell view (non-refundable)
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Memorial Bell view (refundable)
Ultra Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Memorial Bell view (refundable)
Ultra Savvy, Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Memorial Bell view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room And Suites Access Through Exterior Corridor
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: Room was much smaller than anticipated. If you didn’t know to turn on the light at the front of the room, no other lights worked. Bathroom door didn’t shut, so not a lot of privacy. Parking was a nightmare. You had to find some random place to park to go check in and then had to get back in your car to go park in a parking deck that you had to pay for additionally. Then to unload and wait forever for the elevator to come, you couldn’t use the elevator from the bottom floor to even go check and you had to take the stairs. God for bid you bring your bags with you.
Positives: I liked the location and the beds were fairly comfortable and the staff was nice.
Negatives: It wasn't very clean, and we ended up cleaning once we got there just to feel comfortable. The bathroom and floors were just pretty dirty.
Positives: The location was good.
Negatives: The room could’ve been cleaner. The decor is dark and drab. Stains in the room and ground floor sitting area. There was no soap in the shower and I had to call the front desk for replenishment plus tissues immediately upon arrival. I was the only person staying and the room still had left over hairs and stains from the previous stay. Not the most clean place. And they charged my room bill some miscellaneous charges which were not mine.
It was “ok”. I won’t...
Positives: The bed was super comfortable. The location was excellent.
Negatives: The cost was far more than I would expect to pay for a chain hotel in a city like Raleigh.
I would gladly stay again,...
Positives: great location
Negatives: could not read the shampoo/conditioner bottles
Positives: The location is the best! We were in walking distance of many shops and restaurants and a short care ride away from museums and attractions. The bed is always comfortable. The shower is great.
Negatives: When we initially checked in, even after I checked in online, the person at the desk couldn't find my reservation.
Overall, I will stay here...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).