Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree
4700 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree is pet friendly. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $375/night
About This Property
Located in Raleigh, opposite the Crabtree Valley Mall, this all-suite hotel offers a complimentary breakfast with a hot buffet, continental items, and a cooked-to-order station. Rooms feature a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee- and tea-making facilities. A sofa bed and 2 flat-screen cable TVs are included. All bathrooms include granite counter tops. A fitness center is available at this Embassy Suites. Guests can also enjoy the free evening reception and free shuttle service within a 2 mi radius of the hotel and to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Only a short distance from the Embassy Suites Raleigh is the state Capitol building, the Museum of Science, and North Carolina State University. The North Carolina Museum of Art along with many shopping centers and entertainment options are also nearby.
2 Room Premium Suite-2 Double Beds-Non-smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Public Bath
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Lounge/relaxation Area
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: It was clean
Negatives: Food was cold look like it was from earlier Pool was this size of the bathroom advertising pictures are great but in actuality it was not what i expected pictures gave hope no hot tub
Negatives: My room keys stopped working
Positives: Staff was friendly. Hotel was beautiful.
Negatives: The shower had really bad soap scum.
Positives: The breakfast was amazing. The room was amazing as well. it was the perfect size for us and it met every expectation we were hoping for. Housekeeping was prompt when we needed anything and the front desk was prompt when we had any questions. The hotel is nice and it is definitely worth the money you spend for a night there. The bar was on point with the drinks and didnt disappoint. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel for any families, couples, or anyone traveling alone.
Positives: The breakfast was subpar. The room and bed was terrible, mattress was very hard and toss and turned all night.
It was just terrible!
Positives: Breakfast was on point
Negatives: Happy hour didn’t last long and it wasn’t enough fruit
Positives: really nice
I had an amazing time
Positives: clean ,bar food
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).