Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
6412 Capital Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27616, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Steps from the shops and restaurants of Triangle Town Center and near other local attractions, this Raleigh, North Carolina hotel features an on-site restaurant and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Rooms are completely nonsmoking and have a flat-screen cable TV as well as a desk. Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Capital Blvd I-540 extras include an en suite with towels and free toiletries. Guests staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Capital Blvd I-540 can enjoy starting the day with breakfast from the on-site Great American Grill restaurant or with a snack from the on-site convenience store. Only a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Capital Blvd I-540, guests can discover the State Capitol as well as a number of local restaurants and recreational activities. Nearby access to Interstate 540 also makes exploring the surrounding area easy.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Staff area room awesome
The breakfast is normally made from scratch
The experience was wonderful will...
No housekeeping-I was there for 4 nights and no clean towels, no emptying garbage cans, no clean coffee cups, no new coffee kcups. Sticker on bathroom mirror says housekeeping every other day and that didn’t happen. I went to the front desk and they handed me towels-I should not have to do that!
Website says bar open Sunday-bar was closed Sunday.
Breakfast was 12.99-it was awful. Mold on English muffins, stale cereal, powdered eggs were absolutely disgusting. Thank goodness there were breakfast joints close by and cheaper!
Teenagers were playing with the elevator. After 5 minutes, my husband went to the front desk to complain and he was told to take the stairs!! Really??
I will never stay at...
Very relaxing, near shopping and restaurants
The location behind storage building - unsafe feeling
Too short. But room was...
Everything was great. The staff was great with my accommodations.
Enjoyed the stay and atmosphere.
Hide maid service request in room key jacket, default should to clean and restock room, if guest doesn’t want service they can request not having it
Having to pay extra for a waffle.
Very clean and friendly staff.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.