Hyatt House Raleigh/Rdu/Brier Creek
10030 Sellona St
Raleigh, NC 27617, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hyatt House Raleigh/Rdu/Brier Creek. Pet fee is USD $75 (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and USD $175 (for stays of 7 nights or more). The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Hyatt House Raleigh/Rdu/Brier Creek is located in Raleigh. Guests can start their day with a complimentary breakfast and then take a dip in the pool. Free WiFi is provided. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A coffee maker is provided as well. Some rooms feature the convenience of a kitchenette. Guests have access to the on-site business center where they can check the newspapers. Staff at the reception can provide information on what to do in the area. Guests can play billiards at the accommodations. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves American cuisine. H BAR provides cocktails for guests needing a drink. PNC Arena is 8.1 mi from Hyatt House Raleigh/Rdu/Brier Creek, while North Carolina Museum of Art is 8.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International, 1.9 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
Den Guestroom , King Bed (refundable)
- Den Guestroom , King Bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and USD $175 (for stays of 7 nights or more).
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- BBQ Facilities
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Wake Up Call
Had a trouble to find...
Easy to get to, very clean, very convenient. Staff was friendly.
Exactly what I would expect...
This is an awesome hotel!
The bar sometimes closes before 10.
I liked the location, it is right across the street from where my family lives. For the most part, the room was clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly.
I didn't like that there were hairballs in the corners of the room we stayed in. I also didn't like that whenever I went to the bar during my stay the only mixed drinks that were available were a peach whiskey sour or a Moscow mule.
Nice place to stay
It wasn’t clean I had to ask for a broom and dust pan to sweep the carpet as soon as I checked in. They didn’t have any wash cloths so I had to go to the store and buy wash cloths to bathe
It wasn’t worth the money
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.