Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
10600 Little Brier Creek Lane
Raleigh, NC 27617, US
Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Offering an indoor pool and a restaurant, Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek is located in Durham. Free WiFi and a free hot and buffet breakfast are available. Cable TV and a private bathroom are included in all suites and studios. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. A desk and seating area are provided. Residence Inn-Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek includes a business center as well as meeting and banquet facilities. A mini-market is available on site. Nearby attractions include Brier Creek Country Club (1.7 mi), North Carolina Museum of Art (9.9 mi), and JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University (11 mi).Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 9 minutes' drive.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Breakfast was amazing room was perfect everything was perfect and amazing
had a bug in the bed crawling on the pillow
had to change rooms due...
The hotel stay was exceptional....
The layout of the room was great for our family of 5, provided space and privacy.
Great location, overnight stay.
property was good & in a good location
beautiful round restaurants & nearby convenient stores
well room was clean but...
Everything was great including the breakfast.
Wasn't a oven
I really liked how much space there was in our room. I also liked how nice and helpful the staff was.
On our first day we had gone out for a little bit and when we got back one of the art pieces one the wall had fallen off and for most of our stay I tried to put it back on but it kept falling off. Also on our third day there was a wet place in front of the t.v. that wasn’t there when we left that morning to go to an event.
It was great and I’d...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.